What is Open Data?
We are committed to publishing as much information and data as we can, free of charge. This Open Data area has been created to help us to:
- Increase openness and transparency.
- Make the data we hold freely available online (subject to the Data Protection Act).
- Encourage the public to interact with and use the data that is available.
- Publish data in a machine readable format so that is can be re-used.
We publish various categories of information for you to download and reuse in line with the conditions laid out in the Open Government Licence. Details about this license, which contain implications for users of our data, and other background information can be found in the Open Data section of the Help page.
Some of this data is available in pdf format, if you cannot read this format follow this link to download Adobe reader which is free to use.
Categories of Information
Senior Management Salaries
No one is paid more than £58,200 by this local council.
Here is information about our current Staff Structure:-
Clerk to the Council - 37 Hours Per Week
Assistant Clerk - Vacant
Administrator - 20 Hours Per Week
Senior Caretaker - 37 Hours Per Week
Caretaker/Groundsman - 37 Hours Per Week
Litterpicker/Caretaker - 10 Hours Per Week
Cleaner (St. Johns Community Centre) - 6 Hours Per Week
- Enderby Parish Council's Staff Structure 18-07-2016 (PDF, 68 Kb)
Current Staff Structure
- Enderby Parish Council Staff Structure 2015 (PDF, 64 Kb)
Councillor Allowances and Expenses
No allowances and expenses payments are made to Councillors of Enderby Parish Council
Policies and Information
Follow these links for information about policies, performance and external audits, key inspections and key indicators on the local council's fiscal and financial position.
Council Land and Building Assets
Freedom of Information
- Publication Scheme 2011/2012 (PDF, 65 Kb)
Publication Scheme 2011 2012
- Publication Scheme 2012/2013 (PDF, 186 Kb)
Publication Scheme 2012 2013
- Publication Scheme 2013/2014 (PDF, 196 Kb)
Publication Scheme 2013-2014
- Publication Scheme 2014/2015 (PDF, 203 Kb)
Publication Scheme 2014-2015
- Publication Scheme 2015/16 (PDF, 296 Kb)
Publication Scheme 2015-16