Places of Worship
- Enderby w. Lubbesthorpe, St John The Baptist Parish Church, Leicester Road.
Originally constructed about 1230 then largely rebuilt in 1868.
- United Reform Church, Chapel Street.
The original Congregationalist Independent Chapel was built in 1822 and then enlarged in 1860.The Manse is next door. It is now used as a church hall but the original layout can still be seen inside.
- Enderby Evangelical Free Church, Moores Lane.
Built in 1890 by Ralph Walker from Enderby Hall. Originally known as the Quarryman's Mission. it was built to serve the spiritual needs of the increasing Enderby population with the expansion of the local quarries. The building was substantially altered and modernised in 1989.
- Enderby Methodist Church, Cross Street
First built in 1849. Just down from the Dog & Gun public house on Cross Street.
(Acknowledgement: Notations above from Enderby Heritage Group website)