Enderby Connection Newsletter
As part of the Council's ongoing drive to aid communication with parishioners, in October 2014 the Parish Council introduced its new-style newsletter, the Enderby Connection. Copies of the Newsletter are circulated in the Village of Enderby through a number of outlets.
People in Enderby can follow the activities of their Parish Council and catch up with community events and issues. There is also the facility for parishioners to communicate news of relevance to the rest of the community.
Enderby Connection Newsletters are published regularly and these are emailed and placed in various locations throughout the Parish as well as being displayed on this website. If you would like to receive our newsletter by email then please complete the form below.
Enderby Connection Newsletter Issue No.14 - November 2018
- Articles included are as follows: -
- 'It is Now' Production - Tickets Available
- Free Community Defibrillator Training
- Enderby Community Library News
- Enderby Twinning Association Commemorative Plaque
- Looking for a venue to hire?
View / Download the Current Issue
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No. 14 - 2nd November 2018 (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
- Enderby Connections Newsletter No.13 - 9th August 2018 (PDF, 1.4 Mb)
- Enderby Connections Newsletter No.12 2018-06-15 (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
- Enderby Connections Newsletter No. 11, 2018-04-16 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.10, December 2017 (PDF, 2.1 Mb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.9, September 2017 (PDF, 2.5 Mb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.8 (PDF, 1 Mb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.7 (PDF, 985 Kb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.6 (PDF, 1.1 Mb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.5 (PDF, 807 Kb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.4 (PDF, 1.2 Mb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.3 (PDF, 865 Kb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.2 (PDF, 687 Kb)
- Enderby Connection Newsletter No.1 (PDF, 402 Kb)