Would you like to support Enderby Village and its residents?

Become a Parish Councillor

Do you have a few hours available and would like to develop YOUR COMMUNITY?

Do you want to contribute your business or personal skills and expertise for the benefit of ENDERBY VILLAGE?

Are you passionate about FACILITIES and COMMUNITY SERVICES?

Do you want to decide how COMMUNITY FUNDING is spent?

There are currently 2 Casual Vacancies:

St. Johns Ward
Enderby Ward

Why not contact the Clerk or speak to a Councillor to discover how you can make a difference to the community in which you live or work.

The Community Surgeries (see below) are an ideal time to speak to a Councillor about what the role involves.

Alternatively please contact the Clerk for further details:
Tel: 0116 2753711 Email:

Posted: Mon, 12 Nov 2018 13:52 by Suzanne Hansford

Tags: Information, Volunteering, Councillor, Casual Vacancy, News