Council Policy and Information
- Financial Regulations - Adopted 25-01-2017 (PDF, 487 Kb)
View Financial Regulations - Adopted 25th January 2017
Code of Conduct
- Enderby Parish Council - Members' Code of Conduct 2012-11-28 (PDF, 125 Kb)
Pursuant to section 27 of the Localism Act 2011, Enderby Parish Council has adopted this Members' Code of Conduct to promote high standards of behaviour amongst the elected and co-opted members of the Council
- Data Protection Policy (PDF, 526 Kb)
Data Protection Policy - Adopted 14th March 2018
- General Privacy Notice (PDF, 382 Kb)
General Privacy Notice - Adopted 14th March 2018
- Privacy Notice for Staff, Councillors and Role Holders (PDF, 378 Kb)
Privacy Notice: Staff, Councillors and Role Holders - Adopted 14th March 2018
- Subject Access Request Policy (PDF, 180 Kb)
Subject Access Request Policy - Adopted 14th March 2018
- Data Breach Policy (PDF, 370 Kb)
Data Breach Policy - Adopted 9th May 2018
- Staff Recruitment and Retention Policy (PDF, 532 Kb)
Staff Recruitment and Retention Policy - Adopted 12th April 2017.
- Disciplinary & Grievance Arrangements 2013-04-24 (PDF, 214 Kb)
Disciplinary & Grievance Arrangements - Adopted 24-04-2013
- Dignity at Work/Bullying and Harassment Policy (PDF, 565 Kb)
Dignity at Work/Bullying and Harassment Policy - Adopted 12th April 2017.
In support of the Council's value to respect others Enderby Parish Council will not tolerate bullying or harassment by, or of, any of its employees, officials, members, contractors, visitors to the council or members of the public from the community which it serves. The Council is committed to the elimination of any form of intimidation in the workplace.
This policy reflects the spirit in which the council intends to undertake all of its business and outlines the specific procedures available to all employees in order to protect them from bullying and harassment. It should be read in conjunction with the Council's policies on Grievance and Disciplinary handling and the Elected Members Code of Conduct.
- Sickness Absence Policy 2018-05-09 (PDF, 845 Kb)
Sickness Absence Policy - Adopted 9th May 2018
- Flexible Working Policy (PDF, 313 Kb)
Flexible Working Policy - Adopted 12th April 2017.
This Policy aims to encourage staff to consider flexible working arrangements. The Council recognises that a better work-life balance can improve employee motivation, performance and productivity, and reduce stress. Therefore the Council wants to support its employees achieve a better balance between work and their other priorities, such as caring responsibilities, leisure activities, further learning and other interests. The Council is committed to agreeing any flexible working arrangements, provided that the needs and objectives of both the Council and the employee can be met. It is the Council's policy to encourage open discussion with employees. An employee that thinks they may benefit from flexible working is encouraged to contact the Council.
- Enderby Parish Council Standing Orders - Adopted 9th May 2018 (PDF, 609 Kb)
Standing Orders Incorporating a Guide for Chairmanship - Adopted 9th May 2018 (Amended 12th September 2018)
Protocol for the Recording/Filming of Council/Committee Meetings convened by Enderby Parish Council
Committee Terms of Reference
- Committee Terms of Reference - Adopted 2018-06-13 (PDF, 384 Kb)
Committee Terms of Reference - Adopted 13th June 2018.
Documents & Records Policy
- Documents and Records Policy 2013-07-10 (PDF, 271 Kb)
Health & Safety Policies
- Health and Safety 2014-01-22 (PDF, 588 Kb)
- Policy on the use of mobile telephones while working 2014-06-11 (MS Word, 344 Kb)
- Dog Fouling and Dog Litter Bins
Health information and advice about dog fouling and dog litter bins.
Enderby Parish Plan
- Enderby Parish Plan (PDF, 584 Kb)
The Parish plan is a local community-led plan of action to determine the future of Enderby and how it can change for the better. It is a document that sets out a vision for the future of the parish and outlines how that can be achieved in an action plan.
Chairman's Annual Report
- Chairman's Annual Report
View the latest Chairman's Annual Report and also access links to reports from previous years.
Enderby Conservation Area Document
Complaints Procedure for use in Complaints Against the Council
- Complaints Procedure 2014-12-10 (PDF, 155 Kb)
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults Policy
- Safeguarding vulnerable adults policy 2015-12-09 (PDF, 197 Kb)
The aim of this policy is to outline the practice and procedures for Councillors, employees of Enderby Parish Council and volunteers to contribute to the prevention and abuse of vulnerable adults through raising awareness and providing a clear framework for action when abuse is suspected. It is aimed at protecting the vulnerable adult and the Councillor, employee or volunteer, recognising the risks involved in lone working. The Policy covers all areas of the Council's work (Adopted 9th December 2015.)