Sport and Recreation
(Links to external websites open in a new browser tab/window)
Recreational Areas under the Jurisdiction of Enderby Parish Council
- Aldeby Close Recreational Ground (Aldeby Close) [Map]. The Chidren's Area is leased by the Enderby Parish Council from Blaby District Council.
- Southey Close Recreational Gound (Southey Close) [Map]
A large grassed area that contains an enclosed M.U.G.A. (Multi Use Games Area). The facility was formerly opened in 2009 by representatives from Enderby Parish Council, Blaby District Council and the (then) Local M.P. Andrew Robathan.The Children's Area is leased by Enderby Parish Council from Blaby District Council.
- Clarence Road Recreational Ground
This area was taken over by the Enderby Parish Council from Blaby District Council 29th March 2019.
- Old Church Road Recreational Ground
This area was taken over by the Enderby Parish Council from Blaby District Council 19th August 2019.
King George V Playing Fields Charity (1086033) Land: -
- King George V Recreation Ground, (Mill Lane) [Map]
The recreation ground has a large open grass space and a fenced area with swings, slide and roundabout. In 2015 the Parish Council purchased and installed five items of 'outdoor gym' equipment appropriate for ages 12+.
- Enderby Lawn Tennis Club
view membership details and times of operation
on the Enderby Lawn Tennis Club website
- Enderby Bowls Club, Mill Lane
for information about Enderby Bowls Club and to see
view the Enderby Bowls Club website
Other Sports/Recreational Facilities in Enderby
- Enderby Cricket Club
Mill Lane, Enderby
- Enderby Leisure & Golf Centre
Enderby has a large leisure centre with swimming pool, gym, squash courts and sports hall for badminton and 5-a-side football. There is also a 9 hole 'Pay and Play'golf course. The facility is jointly managed by Everyone Active / Sports and Leisure Management (SLM) and Blaby District Council.